1. Listen and follow directions
2. Raise your hand before speaking or leaving your seat
3. Keep hands and feet to yourself
4. Respect your classmates and your teacher
1. Warning: A warning is another way of saying: You broke a class rule, but I trust that you will check yourself and ensure that it doesn’t happen again.
2. Time out: You have ignored your warning and will be placed in time out. You are required to do your work in silence at the time out desk. If you follow the rule you will be allowed back at your table with my permission.
3. Detention: A Detention will be sent home stating the rule(s) you broke. This must be signed by a parent/Guardian and returned the next day.