6th Grade Animal Silhouettes with Patterns
This project is used to reinforce line, shape, pattern and texture.
1. You will use the skills of the Elements of Art
in order to create a unified piece.
2. You may use the fur design of the animal silhouette or your own pattern to complete the background.
3. You will create a design in the border to frame the picture
4. You have the ability to use self expression to complete this project with designs, patterns and colors of your liking.
1. You will listen to instructions as well as having visual examples to understand the art making process.
2. You will need to use key vocabulary words during the evaluation process in order to discuss their design
1. Line: A dot that went for a walk.
2. Shape: An enclosed space.
3. Color: is the element of art that is produced when light hits an object.
4. Texture: The feel of an object
5. Pattern: The repetition of elements in a piece of art